|Customer Service Representative
Milwaukee Location (Milwaukee, WI)
- The Customer Service Representative will act as a service advocate to customers by managing customer inquiries, questions and issues through Roundy's Customer Experience Center.
- Speaks to customers calling into or emailing into the Customer Experience Center. Serves as liaison between the customer and any area of the organization or external resource to provide information and problem-solving and compliant issue/resolution.
- Works with suppliers to resolve customer product issues. Supports Own Brand Manager in resolution of customer issues with Roundyâ€™s Own Brand products. Assists in the analysis and distribution of company managerial reports on customer service response rates.
- Provides qualitative customer feedback on customer concerns for management review.
- Must have the ability to type and converse in a professional manner with speed and efficiency, will also coordinate department activities.
- Will write & prepare internal and external correspondence/spread sheets. Record accurate information with ability to handle more than one call at a time; concise communication and problem solving is critical to match pace and number of inquiries.
- Extensive use of Excel & Word is required. Associateâ€™s degree and/or equivalent experience. High volume call center experience a plus.
|Interested in this Position?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and place Customer Service Rep. in the subject line.